Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day 9: Happy Birthday to Me

Yes, This is Me
You will have to excuse me with today's post.  There will not be a lot of technology reflection here.  It has been a quiet morning.  My 'hurry up and wait' time is over as of this afternoon. (see an earlier blog post)  However, it is my birthday.  I am now 44.  I am leaving school an hour early to go spend some extra time with my wife who continues to recover from more back surgery.

The significant message of today's post is... Thank you to my beautiful wife of 18+ years for taking care of me so well and being my best friend.   Thank you to my wonderful parents who spent the first decade of my life taking care of me, the next two decades worrying about me, the last few decades advising me, and ALL the decades loving me.  Let us not forget my son, a wonderful young man who has more talents than I ever could imagine. (and more energy than his father and mother combined)

No comments:

Post a Comment