Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 6: (and a day late)


Why a day late. Not procrastination. Not lack of interest. More of depth of TO DO list. It's the start of week two and things are starting to roll. My TO DO list reads like a list of good ideas not implemented. Unfortunately, when there is a bunch of good ideas, it takes time to prioritize. Good, Better, Best. Not easy decisions to make.

Each teacher with a TO DO on my list has a great idea. Not only that, but their idea is important to them. Most of them involve the need for me to do some footwork to find information about a product, idea, software to be implemented in the classroom. In most of these cases I have made Diigo my best friend.

For those of you not aware, Diigo is a social bookmarking website. You sign up with an account. Mark webpages you like. Assign 'tags' to the pages you've bookmarked. You can share with others, make groups of people, compare with other's bookmarks, and tons of other social features. It's all kept online. Very convenient. So convenient, in fact, I cannot remember the last time I created a bookmark on my computer's web browser.

If you want to take a look at my bookmarks, go ahead. They're public (except for the ones I don't want you to see).

You get the idea. Go ahead. Browse my tags. I update them daily, adding web gems I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment