Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 7: Connections


Civilization grew in the beginning from the minute that we had communication -- particularly communication by sea that enabled people to get inspiration and ideas from each other and to exchange basic raw materials.  - Thor Heyerdahl

My favorite thing is to connect to great people and great ideas.  I've had that opportunity many times in my career.  Edith Bowen and Center for Open and Sustainable Learning (COSL) being the most recent.  What I find when you fill a room with outstanding people is that great ideas follow.

A big thanks for the opportunity to be in the same room and share ideas with Dan Johnson often over the last few days.  Another big thanks to Dan for letting me bring the very talented Casey Elliot from ThereNow into the office.  Here's to some great ideas turning into great projects leading to great results.

No comments:

Post a Comment